- Name of Department : Canara Bank
- Advertisement Number : CB / RP / 1 / 2018
- Name Posts : Probationary Officers through the PGDBF
- Number of Posts : 800 vacancies
- Application Mode : Online
- Official Website : www.canarabank.in
- Last Date : 13th November 2018
||Name of Posts
||No of Posts
||Salary & Emoluments
||Probationary Officer Through PGDBF Programme
||A Degree (Graduation) with a minimum of 60% marks (55% forSC/ST/PWBD) or equivalent grade, in any discipline from a University recognised by the Government of India
||Rs. 23700 –980/7 -30560 – 1145/2 -32850 – 1310/7 – 42020
Age Limit :
- Candidate age should be between 20 years – 30 years i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.10.1988 and not later than 01.10.1998 (both days inclusive)
Selection Method :
- The selection shall be by way of Online Objective Test followed by Group Discussion and Interview.
- Online objective test will be conducted through Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS), Mumbai.
Application Fees :
- Candidate belongs to SC/ST/PWBD have to pay Rs. 118/- [Intimation Charges only includes GST @18%]
- And from All Others Category Candidate have to pay Rs. 708/- [includes GST @18%]
How to Apply Details Step :
- Interested applicants have to fill the online application form by using following online applications link.
- Online applications to the posts get start from 23rd October 2018
- Fill the online applications form by mentioning all necessary details
- Upload all necessary documents as per the requirement
- Also make payment of the require amount of the applications fees.
|Commencement of on-line registration of application
|Closure of registration of application
|Closure for editing application details
|Last date for printing your application
|Online Fee Payment
||23/10/2018 to 13/11/2018